Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
JSP Preview
Kay
1.Can some one please help me with the following, I want to generate a jsp page when I click on generate button on DCT. how do I do that?
2. how to preview jsp pages within teamsite using weblogic app server and i dont want to use team turbo. We changes content in the jsp pages only. There is no code change on the business logic layer (EJB's) please explain.
3. How to solve the problem of user exceding the MAX group limit of 16 on Solaris Unix environment and TS 5.5.2.
thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
1. I want to generate a jsp page when I click on generate button on DCT. how do I do that?
A presentation template will generate whatever you code it to generate - see the manuals - attend
training
2. how to preview jsp pages within teamsite using weblogic app server and i dont want to use team turbo. We changes content in the jsp pages only. There is no code change on the business logic layer (EJB's) please explain.
I'll let someone else respond to this, JSPs aren't one of my strong-suits - largely I believe this is a case of setting up appropriate proxy settings in
iw.cfg
to re-direct requests for files ending in '.jsp' to a different server.
3. How to solve the problem of user exceding the MAX group limit of 16 on Solaris Unix environment and TS 5.5.2.
Train your sys-admins? Seriously - this is a system administration issue - anyone who has the ability to edit /etc/group or run commands that modify that file can (intentionally or not) add someone to more than 16 groups. This functionality is
not
controlled by TeamSite.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
Charges.zip
28529.pdf
ChargesStory.png
Migrateduser
Just to echo Ghoti's note, training would definitely help for templates. there's a cyberschool class that you can take on-line if you are interested checkout:
http://www.interwoven.com/services/training/cyberschool/
good luck
lissa
layoutTesting.pdf
deepak
POINT 3:
I guess slecting the checkbox "Remap groups to work around NFS limits " on TS admin screen under TeamSite Admin > Configuration > Access > Host Permissions will also allow you to bypass this limitation.
Deepak
Adam Stoller
That's the map_secondary_to_primary option - I suggest you search these forums before using that, because there are a fair amount of references to the pros and cons of using this "feature".
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com