Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cannot see whole design
mennovh
I have just recently moved to Birt 3.7.2 (All-in-one) form Birt 2.2.1. I have a couple of reports that contain tables with more than twenty columns. In Birt 2.2.1 this was no issue but when I try and work on the same report in 3.7.2 I just see the first couple of columns and when I scroll to the right to see the other columns aren't visible. When I click where the columns should be then I sometimes do get to see the columns but it is rather hit and miss.
Any ideas what could be causing this and anybody got the same issues?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Is this in the viewer? If so, try switching the design layout from fixed to auto.