Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Reason for Generating large size of report document
mkh
Hi,
I am experiencing a problem of getting my report generated with a large size of report document.
I surprised on this generation of large size of report document(rpt document).As in my report design,i have used table layout,grids and aggregations.
for say :
if i am having 23000 records in my report design ,The generated report documnet size take nearly 900 MB.
Please help me out in resolving this issue. I think some where i am doing wrong or using wrong layouts.
Thanks in advance for your concern on this issue.
Regards
hmk
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mkh
hi,
Adding more inputs to my problem,
I am using Birt 3.7, Not using any embedded images inside my report design layout.
Just using grids for aggregations (nearly 10) and labels, Table layout, groupins ( only one level).
Please help me in resolving this issue.
Thanks in advance for your great concern on my issue.
regards
mkh
mwilliams
The report document contains the data. So, your large amount of data will contribute to that size. You'll be able to see this by using a small set of data in the same report and generating a report document. It should be of a smaller size.