Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF report looks like a PDF book
_Petr
Hello.
I have a task to make PDF report which will look like a PDF book.
I have tree structure. For example
1. Task (description)
1.1 Subtask (description)
1.2 Subtask (description)
2. Task (description)
2.1 Subtask (description)
2.2 Subtask (description)
I would like to build a PDF report which has a consist pages. It has links on all tasks and then another pages with text.
Could you possibly give me some info about it?
Yours faithfully.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bmario
Hello _Petr
I believe you want to use bookmarks and groups to create that sort of hierarchy. If thats the case, BIRT creates the bookmarks automatically each time you create a new group, each bookmark linked accordingly to its group's header, so the only thing you should do is define what will BIRT use to write as the bookmark's text, which is done in the group's options (right click on the group's header row -> edit group).