Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
hiding detailss from details row in a table
SNX2012
Hi again,
My Question is a little bit hard to explain. I?ve got a simple Table with some groupings and I want to calculate one of the columns. It is simple sum of the details row calculated in the footer. But I want to show it in detail but just one time. Is it possible to do so?
I hope looking at the screen helps a bit. The first 1 shows my dilemma. I want to sum the FTE but I Just want to print it out once in the last line. I want to hide the two calculations in the red circle. Pic 2 is a workaround if I put the calculation to the footer. But I don?t want to use a design like that. Did anyone know how to handle it?
Many thanks to you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bgbaird
I've done that by aggregating a max rowcount on the group, then managing visibility based on maxRowCount!=rowCount
Good Luck, Brian
bgbaird
Here is an example
SNX2012
thank you, i will try it and post results.
SNX2012
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'bgbaird'" data-cid="104489" data-time="1340049135" data-date="18 June 2012 - 12:52 PM"><p>
I've done that by aggregating a max rowcount on the group, then managing visibility based on maxRowCount!=rowCount<br />
<br />
Good Luck, Brian<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hmm one more question please, where did you do that in the example? I see the result but I cant finde the place where or how you do it.<br />
<br />
Thanks for all.
bgbaird
Visibility is set in the row-properties-visibilty tab.
SNX2012
hey tank you, i found it and it really works fine :-)
bgbaird
No problem, glad to help.
Brian