Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Chart: Series Markers smaller than 1? / Line Chart that can go "backwards"?
Tim Winselmann
Hey there,
I have a lot of coordinates to plot into a BIRT Chart. These coordinates can also go a kind of backwards (like a quarter of a circle).
When I use a Scatter Chart the series markers are a bit to big to show all series. But I can?t make them any smaller, cause the BIRT API for ?marker.setSize(int value)? just allows Integers. So the size of the smallest marker I can get is ?1?.
If I use a Line Chart the coordinates will be misconnected? In the attached example I would like, that all the points over 280 were connected at first and than all under 280. But I think a Line Chart simply does not draw itself ?backwards??
Does somebody have any idea which Chart type I have to use, or what else I could do to reach my purpose?
I'm working with the BIRT Designer 2.6.2.
Thanks again,
Tim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
A size of 1 isn't small enough? Do you need a marker? Or can you just use the scatter plot with the connecting line?
Tim Winselmann
Thanks for your quick answer!
I think I have to go a little bit more in detail.