Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
line-height in PDF reports
sgarniek
I'm trying to generate a PDF document where the line pscing need to be smaller than the normal size defined in the line-height. When I define a large value in the line-height property of the data element, I see the results in the PDF as expected, but when I try to define it as a small value, it has no effect on the PDF, while it does have an effect on an HTML document.
Is there any way to make this work so I'll be able to reduce the sace between the lines in my PDF report?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? The line-spacing algorithm for PDF changed in 3.7. So, if you're using a prior version, updating to the newest version would help the spacing.