Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
repeating headers and text alignment is PDF tables
sgarniek
I'm generating a table which spans over multiple pages and I have 2 issues with it:
1. I set the page headers to repeat, yet they don't repeat in the PDF output. I think the issue has something to do with the fact that the number of columns of my tables is dynamic. On each column, I have a condition for it's visibility. I noticed that if one of the columns is actualy hidden as a result of the condition, then the header rows stop repeating.
2. When a row breaks between 2 pages, then the cells after the cell that caused the page-break are visible in page 2 instead of being visible in page 1 (see imge attached). I tryed setting the vertical-align to TOP, but it had no effect. I also tryed using the page-break-inside PREVENT option in the row/cell level, but it had no effect.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't see an image attached. Can you try re-attaching it? Also, can you possibly recreate the issue you're having with the sample database? Thanks!