Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Custom ODA - Double SQL DataType vs Float Birt Data Type
qos
Hello,
I really need your help in this. I have a custom data source in which some of the fields have Double data type.
When viewing in BIRT, this fields have data type Float. I don't know if this is the reason for the error I get.
The runtime data for a specific field has the value 9999999999999999, but in the report is presenting 10000000000000000. I have already debugged my custom ODA and the result set returns 9999999999999999.
Do you have any clue on what it could be?
Thanks in advance...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
In you class that implements implements IResultSet is the getDouble being called for the specific column?
Jason
JasonW
Also do you have:
<dataTypeMapping
nativeDataType="DOUBLE"
nativeDataTypeCode="8"
odaScalarDataType="Double"/>
In your plugin.xml?
Jason