Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
including css file at view time - ok button not enabled
deeebee
Hi,
I have a report which contains a help button (image) which when clicked will display a help message in a div floating over the page. The style for the div are located in an external css file on the web server. I would like to reuse the styles from the stylesheet as I will likely have more help boxes on the report.
In eclipse when I right click on the style node in the outline view and choose "use css file..." I can choose the "include css file at view time" option but when I enter the uri into the box the ok button never becomes active so I cannot finish the action.
Am I missing something or is this a bug?
I'm using birt 2.5.2.
Thanks
Richard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
deeebee
ok, I worked out that I need to also add the css as a resource and import it.
Problem is that birt seems to barf on my css because it has _ in the text.
I managed to work around the issue though by adding the <link...> to the html source by using document.write.
Bit of a hack but the end result works.