Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Mobile: how do I view the TOC
erikm
Dear all
I am looking for a way to navigate through the doc via use of the table of content TOC.
The report has the TOC and works fine in the report viewer.
Checking the report (rptdocument) on the mobile it does allow me to navigate using the TOC. But sending this reportdocument via email from birt mobile on IOS as a pdf to my mail account, the pdf has all the TOC entries and allows me to navigate.
Is this a feature that is not supported? If so please take this a feature request;-) otherwise kindly enlighten me please.
Regards,
Erik
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Erik,
I am not sure I quite understand the issue. Are you not seeing the TOC on your IOS device?
erikm
Dear Averma
Correct I am not able to see the TOC on the report using the birt ios app on iphone.
I am able to see the report on the ondemand and have got the option to show the reports TOC works there as expected and exactly this report I have mobile subscribed.
Is this a functionality BIRT mobile does not offer?
rgds Erik
mwilliams
TOC is not available in BIRT Mobile, at this time. As a workaround, you could build your own TOC with hyperlinks, in the report.