Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Browser Issue
HPP
hi williams,
I have a browser issue, I will explain my scnerio first, I will get four outputs say 1 NA and null
my scnario is if i get
1 i should display as tick mark
NA i should display as wrong mark
null i should display as hyphen.
So in BIRT i changed the font type to windings.
in which i achieved the output by
Using Map property
I mapped
1 equal to a (in which widings it is tick mark)
NA equal to 0
Null equal to r.
And Now the actual problem is.
My reports works correct in IE and Google chrome, But in firefox instead of symbols it is displaying as a, r ,0.
I dn't know how to fix it. pls anyone tell a solution ASAP.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Parvathi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
From what I can find, Firefox intentionally doesn't support Wingdings. Have you tried using unicode representation of these characters, instead, if they exist?