Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Report PDF
jmk
I am having the BIRT Generated PDF report is having the line chart. In the below line chart I am having the empty spaces. I wants to remove the empty spaces. How I can remove the spaces.
Can some one help me in this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't see a chart attached. Can you reproduce your issue with the sample database and attach the report in here, so I can run it and see what you're seeing?
jmk
Thanks.
I found the solution.
Based on the Custom page type we can give page size(width and height) in the report template itself.
In java how I can pass the following parameters:
1.Page orientation
2.Determine the page size(width & height)
3.Calculation chart area(if any way, we can make it dynamic).
Since first I am adding Image, then Line chart.
4. PDF Number of Page should be one.
HPP
u mean , u want to pass the input to the report thru java file.
jmk
Yes correct
HPP
In the java file pls define as a linked hash map for example
linkedHashMap.put("input", inputFromJava);
in this linked haspmap "input" should be equal to the name in the report parameter.