Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can BIRT template accept images from an XML datasource
JOEJOEJOE
I am new to BIRT . I have a requirement to generate PDF documents with multiple images within it. The system which am building will receive XML message<em class='bbc'>(which has got images within it ..the number of images in the xml can vary)</em> from a client application. Based on the number of images in the supplied XML , I need to generate a single PDF document (the generated PDF should include all the supplied images). Can I use BIRT template to generate my PDF ?...Can BIRT template be configured in a way so that it will accept dynamic images from an XML datasource.<br />
<br />
What are the options available to me ?. <br />
Is BIRT the right solution for me ?.<br />
<br />
My BIRT Report designer version is 2.5.2 <br />
<br />
Gurus , please help ... I tried may tutes online , but so far no luck...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rawesso
Hi,
Are you trying to use XML as data source? How does the XML file embed images? Could you provide a sample XML file in order to help better understand your requirement?
Thanks,