Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Single Value
Lumar
Hi BIRT-Community,
I have following problem, I hope somebody can fix it for me. :-)
1) I want to give out a single value of a DataSet. How can I get this?
2) Is it possible to use only two Values in a BarChart? How can I handle it?
Thank you in advance. :-)
Lumar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rawesso
Hi,
I'm not sure I understand correctly your requirement.
For the first question, I you want only one value when you preview your data set, I believe this will depend on the data set's query.
And for the second question I think you will be able to use only two values if your chart is based on a data set having only two values.
Thanks,