Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab column area page break graph rendering problems
karis
I'm having problems with the rendering of graphs on a pdf report when using page breaks in the column area on a crosstab. I've set a page break with interval of 5. Running BIRT 3.7.1 . The crosstab column page breaks works very well when just plotting normal tables but not when a graph is added. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Attached is an example, the working one is for the first 5 columns, the non-working one for the next 5.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
This looks like a bug. Have you tried say three columns to rule out xtab sizing overrun? Also have you tried 3.7.2?
Jason
karis
Yes, I tried both, didn't make a difference. I also noticed that it's not possible to edit labels, axes etc in a graph that is in a crosstab (it's greyed out). Is this normal?
JasonW
Can you report the page break issue in a bugzilla? The grey-columns is expected behavior.
Jason