Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT 3.7.2 Memory Issue
gcrooks
Hi I have downloaded BIRT 3.7.2 and have developed 2 reports 1 Pie Chart and 1 Report and have the Pie Chart Drill through to the detail report
I only have approx 50 ROWS spread across 4 tables using DB2 9.7 on Windows
I build them and tested them with the BIRT Viewer without any issues, but as soon as I close BIRT and restart it I get the following:
java.lang.ClassCastException:java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
I have checked the physical memory usage and it never exceeds 60% I have also increased the Heap Size to Min 512 and Max 1024 but still the same.
I am now beginning to think there is an issue with BIRT since it is such a small database and relatively simple reports
Can anyone give me any ideas or thoughts
Appreciate your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet