Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Percentages in Pie Chart
SPRAND
Hi,
I have a Report, in which there is a Pie chart. How can we make the pie chart to show the percentages
instead of showing the values.
For ex:
X_Category = 20
Y_Category = 25
Z_Category = 40
Then the pie chart has to show X_Category = 23.52 %
Y_Category = 29.41 %
Z_Category = 47.05 %
Here what we are doing is finding the percentage of each category of total number of categories.
In my report, I am passing only values(20, 25, 40) to my Pie Chart.
I want my pie chart to show the percentages instead of showing values.
How can we achieve this in a BIRT Pie chart?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If you go into the chart editor, then to the format chart tab, then to the value series section, then go to the bottom and click on the labels button, you'll see a box that shows what the label value will be. It is value data or something like that, by default. If you click on this and hit the remove button, then select percentile value data from the drop down and click add, you should get the percentages. Hope this helps. I'll confess, I'm not actually looking at the chart editor wizard when I'm typing this. Just going from memory, so let me know if you run into issues.