Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Formatting questoin
hulmea
Hi All,
I want to change the formatting of a simple report
The dataset for example would have the firstname |lastname|address
Instead of the standard
john | smith | 12 acasure avenue
Peter| Piper | 9 scooner street
I want the report to be
john
smith
12 acasure avenue
Peter
Piper
9 scooner street
It is hard to come up with search terms for this so have not been able to find if this is possible. I would also like boarders round each set if possible as well.
Thanks for looking
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
You can add as many detail rows in a table as you want.
Then drag each field into a separate row.
ahsiang
Hi, have you tried using List from Palette instead of Table? Or use Text item in your table and use <VALUE-OF> to concate the fields.
hulmea
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Hans_vd'" data-cid="105389" data-time="1340892031" data-date="28 June 2012 - 07:00 AM"><p>
You can add as many detail rows in a table as you want.<br />
Then drag each field into a separate row.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks I have tested this. When I try this I just get the same data repeated. I only have one data set with 3 columns. I do not know how many results this will give each time.
hulmea
Hi Guys, The list and the cat works perfect. So simple but left me so Dumb
Thanks again
Andy