Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Autoprovate
doug_lagore
I have been following the TS Admin Guide for direction on configuring autoprivate, however my iwtrace.log is giving me the following error: "autoprivate.cfg has invalid format. Discarding entire file".
I am simply trying to make the .html files private with the following: ((x.html)(0)(5)) per the example in the admin guide ((x.frk)(0)(4))...
Any thoughts on why my ap.cfg is not valid???
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
please post (as an attachment) your actual autoprivate.cfg file - it will be easier to tell if we can look at the actual file.
Note - making all newly created .html files private is a rather questionable practice.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
doug_lagore
Thanks, I have attached it.
Adam Stoller
I think you're missing a double-set of parentheses.
Instead of: ((x.html)(0)(5))
Try: ((((x.html)(0)(5))))
If that doesn't work - try: ((((x.html)(0)(5)))())
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
doug_lagore
Thanks...