Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Padding in conditional style ignored
Tubal
I'm trying to apply a conditional style using the highlight option on a data element.
Everything appears to work normally except when I try to modify the left padding.
I create a new style that only affects the left padding. If I apply this style in the regular layout, it works as it should. If I apply this style in the highlight, it ignores the left padding.
If I modify this style to change the font or the top padding, it works in both the regular layout, and the highlight. It's only the left padding that is being ignored, and only if it's being done in a highlight.
Anyone run into this or have a solution?
Thanks,
Phil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What version are you using?
CBR
I ve came accross this issue too. I m not quite sure about the concrete version (i think that it was 3.7.0 or 3.7.1). I worked around that issue using a left-border having some color as background.
Not quite sure but i think that it's a bug.
mwilliams
Yeah. File a bug at
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php
. Maybe it's fixed in 4.2. I haven't downloaded it, yet.