Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
specifying diff target areas in odconfig
KTR
Hi Friends,
I wanted to deploy filelist from one location to many locations with in same server. I tried with following odconfig, after referring OD manual on 227 page,but, no use. Pls share ur valuable ideas about "specifying diff target areas in odconfig -- I am not deploying to diff servers, I am deploying with-in same server, diff locations.
<replicationFarmSet>
<replicationFarm name="MYFARMNAME" >
<nodeRef useNode="Teamsite_Self" >
<targetRules area="/tmp/a/b/c1" />
</nodeRef>
<nodeRef useNode="Teamsite_Self" >
<targetRules area="/tmp/a/b/c2" />
</nodeRef>
<nodeRef useNode="Teamsite_Self" >
<targetRules area="/tmp/a/b/c3" />
</nodeRef>
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Try creating one definition with three pathSpecification elements - and put the targetRules element within the pathSpecification.
<sourceFilesystem area="....">
<pathSpecification>
<path name="."/>
...
<targetRules area="/tmp/a/b/c1"/>
</pathSpecification>
<pathSpecification>
<path name="."/>
...
<targetRules area="/tmp/a/b/c2"/>
</pathSpecication>
...
</sourceFilesystem>
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
KTR
Tried and deployment failed with the following error:
ENG: 2003-02-25 08:49:17 EST GMT-05:00 Job ID=m16 Deployment=temp_OD_cfg.DLRDEFINITIONNAME.teamsite_self
ENG: 2003-02-25 08:49:17 EST GMT-05:00 Waiting for 1 children to complete phases
ENG: 2003-02-25 08:49:17 EST GMT-05:00 All 1 children failed
ENG: 2003-02-25 08:49:17 EST GMT-05:00 EXITING [setup] ENTERING [cleanup]
ENG: 2003-02-25 08:49:17 EST GMT-05:00 All 1 children completed their phases
ENG: 2003-02-25 08:49:17 EST GMT-05:00 Job ID=m16 Deployment=temp_OD_cfg.DLRDEFINITIONNAME.teamsite_self Elapsed
Time=22 ms <<<
ENG: 2003-02-25 08:49:17 EST GMT-05:00 End logfile [/opt/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/log/rcv.temp_OD_cfg.DLRDEFINITIONNAME.
teamsite_self.log]
Adam Stoller
please post (as an attachment) the:
- deployment configuration file
- the od.log
- the odbase.xml file
- the src.* logs associated with the deployment
- the odrcvr.xml file (if deploying to a separate receiver)
- the rcv.* logs associated with the deployment
With all that information - we'll have a much better chance of figuring out what went wrong.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
KTR
Could you pls send ur contact info, I will call u and give u the some more details.
Thanks,
KT
Adam Stoller
Please post it to DevNet - otherwise contact Interwoven Support. Otherwise you're waiting for me to find time that I may or may not have to assist you.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)