Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Flash Graphs not showing...?
shimes
Hello,<br />
<br />
I'm new to using BIRT Actuate and have encountered a problem when using flash gadgets/graphs.<br />
<br />
My report and graph appear very nicely when previewing but when using Tomcat Birt-Viewer, my data table's show up but <span class='bbc_underline'>not my graphs</span>. Sample .rptdesign files also work within Actuate but not through tomcat.<br />
<br />
Do I have to copy the SWF files to the birt-viewer folder or something?<br />
<br />
Any help is appreciated.<br />
<br />
Scott
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shimes
..or perhaps I need to add a specific .jar to my ../birt-viewer/WEB-INF/lib/ folder?
If so, how can I determine which one is required?
Thanks!
JasonW
Are you using the BIRT iServer?
Jason
shimes
Hi Jason,
Thanks for the reply. No I am not using iServer. I'm still waiting on a quote for iServer use, I was thinking it would probably be too expensive for what I'm trying to do.
I am using the birt-viewer (Runtime 4.2.o)
All my other reports without graphs appear fine. Even images show up and I did not have to export the image file. Although, I did recently notice that when I use a BIRT theme it doesn't appear either.
Thanks Jason.
Scott
JasonW
Scott,
The flash content is not coded in the open source viewer, but you can download a trial version of the iServer to test it. The themes should be working. Can you try the iServer and see if they work?
Jason