Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
bottom border when page break
raffi
I'm looking for a way to add a bottom border to a group footer row in birt , but I want to do it only if page break happens there ,page break happens right after this group footer row so it's in the end of the page and I want to make a bottom border there.
thank you !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
One way you could handle this would be to count the rows on a page, in script. If your count is high enough that you don't mind page breaking after the group, just add the border and the page break in your group footer row script.
raffi
Hello williams, thanks for the reply ! It's difficult to decide which is the appropriate row count for page break, it's based on user's input. and I want to allow it only before or after the group not inside.
So I'm wondering if it is possible to add the border while the page break is processing ? can I use the "OnPageBreak" of my table and write my script there for example (to add the border) ? I mean the script written in "OnPageBreak" will be processed after the page break happens or before it ?
raffi
I did it as u suggested and got it working thanks man
mwilliams
Glad I could help! Let us know whenever you have questions!
TrungHoang
<p>Could you please give me what script? Thanks</p>