Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple values for dynamic parameter
sairag
I have a dataset 'Library' with the following values :
ID ASSET_SOURCE_NAME
422:29 Library 1
422:31 Library 2
422:32 Library 3
422:33 Library 4
422:34 Library 5
422:36 Library 6
422:37 Library 7
422:38 Library 8
422:40 Library 9
422:42 Library 10
422:43 Library 11
422:44 Library 12
422:45 Library 13
422:46 Library 14
422:47 Library 15
422:48 Library 16
I have the following script :
var id = new String(params["ID"]);
var num = id.substr(id.indexOf(':',0)+1,id.length);
query = new String(this.queryText);
query = query.replace(/(RPT_[a-zA-Z_]+)(\d+)/g,"$1"+num);
this.queryText = query;
I am using the script when I am passing one value through the URL using &parmname=parmvalue.
Now I am working with a case where I need to pass all the values of ID.
Please help me with ur ideas and suggestions.
Thanks
AR
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In the instance where you need to use all of the values, couldn't you just remove the where clause in your query?
sairag
Hello Williams - Thanks for the response.
For ur q'n
- In the instance where you need to use all of the values> I need to consolidate the data from all these tables and then I need to perform further operations by bringing in the other tables.
- couldn't you just remove the where clause in your query?
> I can, as I am not able to identify other solution I am trying.
Please let me know if I need to provide further any info.
Thanks,
AR