Hello all, here's my problem:<br />
I wanted to add totals per page like in this example : <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/228-how-to-calculate-subtotals-per-page/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/228-how-to-calculate-subtotals-per-page/</a><br />
<br />
the problem is I'm not displaying the detail row in my report , because I'm only displaying aggregation data ( I'm using a group header to do that ). <br />
<br />
my report looks like this:<br />
<br />
header :<br />
group 1 - header : (this group should be able to do page break when group 2 reach 10 rows)<br />
group 2 - header : ( I'm using this group to display aggregates)<br />
group 1 - footer: ( in this row I should display the total per page)<br />
footer : displaying totals here.<br />
<br />
So, I can't make group1 group on <strong class='bbc'>row.__rownum</strong> variable , I want to use another varibale instead which increments when the group 2 creates a row.<br />
<br />
I tried to do it with scripting but didnt work. ( I used a variable initialized in "initialize" , set to "0" in "OnPageEnd" , and increments in "OnCreate" of group 2 , and made group 1 group on it )<br />
<br />
I can explain more if needed , thank you !