Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Colored Bar Chart
sanhita_sa
hi....
i need to change the color of "series1" bar based on the value of "series2".For Example if value of "series1" (y series) is greater than value of "series2" then "series1" color will be red.
I have 3 series.
Please help me ...
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What's your BIRT version? I'll try it out in that version.
sanhita_sa
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="107245" data-time="1342548639" data-date="17 July 2012 - 11:10 AM"><p>
What's your BIRT version? I'll try it out in that version.<br /></p></blockquote>
sanhita_sa
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="107245" data-time="1342548639" data-date="17 July 2012 - 11:10 AM"><p>
What's your BIRT version? I'll try it out in that version.<br /></p></blockquote>
sanhita_sa
I am using 3.7.2 version of BIRT.
Please sent me the solution as soon as possible. I really need it.
Thanks in advance.
mwilliams
Take a look at this example. All you need to look at is in the chart script. I create a variable to store the series 2 values in, I store the values into the variable in the afterDataSetFilled script, I then use the index of the current bar in series 1 to grab the correct series 2 value and compare them, in the beforeDrawDataPoint script. If series 2 is larger, series 1 is red, otherwise, it's blue. I made the values for series 2 dynamic, so you'll be able to see that this definitely works for all values and not just a specific example. Hope it helps.