Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Reduce top margin size in report
femibyte
Hi, I am working on a report using the Report Design API in Java and the top margin is too large. <br />
I have tried changing it via the following method, all to no avail:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>private void setMargins(SimpleMasterPageHandle page) throws SemanticException
{
//page.setProperty(MasterPageHandle.TOP_MARGIN_PROP,repMetaData.getTopMargin());
//page.setProperty("topMargin","0.2in");
page.setProperty("marginTop", "0.5cm");
//page.setProperty("marginBottom", "0.2cm");
//page.setProperty(MasterPageHandle.BOTTOM_MARGIN_PROP,"0.2cm");
}</pre>
<br />
My report consists of a table of data which I specify using a TableHandle, and I'm not sure whether it has a default top padding setting itself, which may explain why no matter what margin size I choose in the code above, nothing seems to change, at least in the pdf report. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Try:
page.setStringProperty("topMargin","0.5cm");