Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Linking data selection gadgets
ZevBirt
Hey everyone
so I have found myself a bit lost as to how to work around this problem I am having. I am currently creating a dashboard that is made up of a table, and two data selection gadgets.
I have one selector that is populated by just a simple query. The other selector has a parameter, which is to be received based on the selection made from the first selector.
This is not working as expected, and I am fairly sure it is because the selectors are made from data objects, which I am under the assumption have static parameters that are assigned when the .data file is created from the corresponding .datadesign file.
Is there any way for me to populate my 2nd selection gadget, based on a parameter selected from the first?
Thank you!
-Zev
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
And you chose the field from the drop down, to link the value from the first selector to the second selector's field that you want to limit the second selector to?