Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Formated text in Chart title and x-axis labels
claudiap
Hi.<br />
<br />
I want to make one of the x-axis labels/ title to contain a numeber similar to this: Total<sup class='bbc'>1</sup>, similarly to the <sup> tag used in Html. The problem is that this text cannot be formated. Do you know anny way to do this?<br />
<br />
Thanx a lot.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
I do not see an attachment.
Jason
claudiap
Sorry i did not attache the file but i did give an example: Total<sup class='bbc'>1</sup>.
JasonW
Try a beforeDrawAxisLabel event handler like:
function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc )
{
var lbl = label.getCaption().getValue();
label.getCaption().setValue(lbl+"\u00b9");
}
Jason
Ashe
Hello,
I am trying to add a superscript for the number 4.
I used the same code as above using the 4 superscript code :
C/C++/Java source code "\u2074"
function beforeDrawAxisLabel( axis, label, icsc )
{
var lbl = label.getCaption().getValue();
label.getCaption().setValue(lbl + "\u2074") ;
}
This does not work it works for 1,2,3 but not the other numbers
Does someone know why?
Thanks
JasonW
I tried your script and it works for me. What is your chart output format? What report output fomat are you using?
Jason
Ashe
Hello,
I am using SVG for the output format, I tried other output chart formats but it does not work.
Instead of the subscript characters I have squares that appear.
Thanks
Ashe
Ashe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Ashe'" data-cid="108599" data-time="1345187785" data-date="17 August 2012 - 12:16 AM"><p>
Hello,<br />
<br />
I am using SVG for the output format, I tried other output chart formats but it does not work.<br />
Instead of the subscript characters I have squares that appear.<br />
<br />
I tried to insert a superscript "4" in a Data Element it works, it does not work in a chart axis label.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
Ashe<br /></p></blockquote>
JasonW
What font are you using for the chart label? Can you try a different one like arial?
Jason
Ashe
Hello,
I tried again this morning it works now, but I donn't know why.
Thanks
Ash