Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Subreport parameter value is null
peraka
Hi All,
I'm building a report with multiple datasets. trying to pass 1st data set's ponum to the second dataset using rows[0]["ponum"], but it's passed as null.
1) in the first dataset, I'll get the ponum from the open purchase order screen
2) in the second dataset, I'm trying to get the ponum from the first dataset. but it's passing 'null', instead of ponum
Could someone help me resolving this issue ? is that something to do with layout data binding ???
Thanks,
Suresh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
How are you passing the it? The easiest way is to have a parameter on the second data set and then when it is used in the sub-report in GUI using the table binding there is Data Set Parameter Binding button.