Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
New Window After Entering Parameters
JoeO
Hello,
I have noticed a strange occurrence as of late and would like to know if anyone else is experiencing the same and have any insight. I am using Actuate 11SP3 and IE8.
Normally, I click on a report executable on the iServer and a new window opens where I can enter my parameters. After I click finish the report generates within that window.
Sporadically, after clicking the finish button, the report opens up in a new window and then the parameters window jumps over top of that. All we have to do is close the parameters window and I can see my report in the window underneath, but I have never had to do this in the past few months while using Actuate.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks,
-Joe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet