Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Indian Currency Format and Indian Currency Symbol
pmeenak
I wish to format an Amount Column in my report with Indian Currency Format as shown below:
10 - 10.00
100 - 100.00
1000 - 1,000.00
10000 - 10,000.00
100000 - 1,00,000.00
1000000 - 10,00,000.00
10000000 - 1,00,00,000.00
100000000 - 10,00,00,000.00
1000000000 - 1,00,00,00,000.00
Further, I wish to select the new Indian Currency Symbol in the Currency Format - Symbol List instead of 'Rs.'
Could anyone help me to solve these issues? For your reference, I enclosed two fonts with the new Indian Currency Symbol.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
fabioebt
Hi pmeenak,
Whats your BIRT Version?
I found on google, a similar problem with yours, but it's for version 3.7 Indigo.
So, look if this link can help you:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10892578/birt-report-persian-number-conversion
pmeenak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'fabioebt'" data-cid="107379" data-time="1342792331" data-date="20 July 2012 - 06:52 AM"><p>
Hi pmeenak,<br />
<br />
Whats your BIRT Version?<br />
<br />
I found on google, a similar problem with yours, but it's for version 3.7 Indigo.<br />
<br />
So, look if this link can help you:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10892578/birt-report-persian-number-conversion'>http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10892578/birt-report-persian-number-conversion</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
pmeenak
Thanks, I will try this plugin. I hope, already this problem might be solved for BIRT latest versions.