Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export to excel
sairag
I am developing my reports in an environment where my reports will be deployed in SOA Repository Managere which is a web based tool.
Here I am missing with the export features that I see from BIRT Report Designer.
If I need to export my report to excel, is there any possibility that I can achieve the export functionality.
I am using BIRT 2.6.1 and SOA 6.3.
Please help me with your suggestions.
Thanks
AR
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
How do you run your report from SOA? Is it by URL? If so, what is the URL that you use like? I've not used SOA, so I don't know how they've integrated BIRT into their product. Let me know.
sairag
Hello Williams - I am able to export from SOA environment. Issue resolved.
Thanks
Amarnath A
sairag
Solution:
We deploy report oin SOA RM using an URL. In the URL I have an option that I can use run viewer or frameset.
I learned that using frameset option if I deploy the URL we will have all the features from the viewer are available.
Thanks
AR
mwilliams
Thanks for the update!