Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Large report
Guap
Hi,
I'm using BIRT Designer Professional and I have a report of 4 or more pages.
I need to display it in only one page in Actuate Viewer.
How can I do this?
Thanks.
Patsy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If everything is in your one table and you have your page break interval set at 0, all you should need to do now is make your layout auto, instead of fixed. That should do it. If that doesn't work, use run in your URL instead of frameset. That will run it like the straight html output, rather than the paginated viewer.
Guap
I just make my layout auto.
Now I can see it better.
Thank you so much williams!!
mwilliams
You're welcome. Let us know whenever you have questions!