Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Defaulting a value in a data selection gadget
asottile
Hi all-
I would like to have a default value setup in my Birt 360 Dashboard (currently using SP3) where there is always a value checked/clicked/filled for data selection gadget. I am currently using a Data object as my source data and it is currently combining all data for the values in my data selection gadget as a default. I'd rather have one of the values selected automatically upon loading the dashboard.
Is this possible?
Thanks in advance,
Ant
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
On the Format tab of the selector gadget you can specify a default value. Also keep in mind if you share the gadget, the state it is in when shared will be preserved.
Rob
asottile
Thanks Rob. This only works for 2 of the selectors. I think "List" is one of them.