Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
No default/main inside Y
abhishek_gupta
Hi,
I have installed TS 552 on WIn 2K and configured it with IIS. The installation seems to have been done properly. The Y drive displays which is shared. But I dont see the default/main directories under it. I ran the tspostreboot.pl command and then the default/main appeared in the IFS, but when I login to TS thru the GUI, I don't see the default store and the main branch.
Running iwstat shows everythings fine.
What could be the problem?
Thanks is advance.
AK
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'm assuming this is a new installation. Did the install complete successfully, have you checked all the log files? Does the TS Gui come up ok (either WebDesk or WebDeskPro)? Can users log in? Do they see their workareas?
You might want to do a little digging in these areas, and if you don't get any further I recommend you open a support case with IWOV support.
Regards,
lissa
abhishek_gupta
The user can login, but as I told you the default/main branch can't be seen and hence they can't see any of the stuff. Yes it's a new installation of TS.
Here's a part of iwtrace.log which might suggest that the system is low on VM. There is enough (around 5 GB) Hard disk space. Do I have to change any of the OS, Virtual Memory settings also?
[Wed Jul 24 20:32:26 2002] Warning: this system is configured with different values for the
[Wed Jul 24 20:32:26 2002] initial and maximum pagefile size. It's strongly recommended that
[Wed Jul 24 20:32:26 2002] you use the same value. Low memory condition is triggered based
[Wed Jul 24 20:32:26 2002] on the initial size.
[Wed Jul 24 20:32:26 2002] Cache size: 30000
[Wed Jul 24 20:32:28 2002] Error...TMetaFile::Read, file=<e:\iw-store\default/BRANCHES>, CreateFile() failed.
[Wed Jul 24 20:32:28 2002] Win32 error: <The system cannot find the file specified.
>[Wed Jul 24 20:32:28 2002] Error...TStorageHandle: unexpected EOF
Thanks,
AK
AK
Interwoven Consultant
Migrateduser
You should follow the advice of this warning,
Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> System -> Advanced ->
Performance Options... -> Change... -> Initial Size
Set it the same as the Maximum Size.
You may also want to consider buying more physical memory.
Hope this helps.
lissa