Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT integration with Java EE application
raghul
Can anyone please help me by guiding me to a step by step explanation?
I need to generate a BIRT report from a JSP. Before generating a report I need to send a value which should appear in the report.
Please somebody help me.
Thanks in Advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you wanting to embed the report in a JSP page, too? You can always pass your value through a report parameter to your report. Maybe this page about running reports from JSP using the viewer tag library will help you.
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsageMain.php#tags
raghul
Hi Williams. Thanks for the reply.
I already have seen this link which you have given me.
The problem is, I need some example. I am totally new to this reporting.
Can you please give me a complete example on Java EE application with BIRT integrated in it?
Or can you guide me to a step by step tutorial to create one?
mwilliams
What you're wanting to do is to pass a value from JSP to the report design? How are you getting the value in the JSP? Is it a user input? Or something else? Also, let me know your BIRT version.