Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
parameter default
HSMorales
I have a report with 2 parametes.
SecurityUserId and Employee_Id.
The report runs on a server which passes the SecurityUserId to the report based on who is running the report.
Where in the report can I set the default for Employee_Id to SecurityUserId ?
The Employee_ID parameter is used as an input parameter for stored procedures that build tables in the report.
The user will be able to change the Employee_Id, but I would like it to default to the user that is signed on.
Thanks
BIRT 3.7.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
How is SecurityUserId passed to the report? Through the report URL?
HSMorales
Yes. It is passed through the report URL.
mwilliams
Ok. If you can then pass the same value through the URL to the Employee_Id parameter and also set the url parameter __parameterpage=true, then the value passed through the URL should show up as the value in the text box.