Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Embedded image as background image
jpasley
Is it possible to use an embedded image as the background image for a master page?
The advanced section of the properties panel for the master page contains a property called ?Background image type? which can have a value of ?Embedded Image?. However, the background image type setting appears to have no effect.
Thanks,
James.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
It appears that the embedded image setting for background image of the masterpage is not set up. If I set it to embedded image and then go try to set the embedded image, in script, I get an error telling me that an embedded image is not compatible with type "uri", even though it's set to embed. You can log a bug for this at
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php
jpasley
Thanks Michael,
I've created Bug 386245 to report this issue.
James.
mwilliams
Thanks for the update.
robilco
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="107672" data-time="1343660370" data-date="30 July 2012 - 07:59 AM"><p>
Thanks for the update.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
I've also recently hit this issue, so am going to have a look at manually patching a fix.<br />
<br />
I've just checked out the BIRT source and it's pretty huge.<br />
Would anyone familiar with the source layout have a hint for where I should concentrate my attention?<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Ronan
mwilliams
You might start looking here, first:
org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.MasterPageHandle