Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Image resized when rendering to PDF
BirtCalgar
Hi,
I have developed a BIRT report for a PO and would like to place a logo at the top of the page beside the PO number. (I do not want to use the master page for the logo because if would have to place the po number below the logo)
The logo is 8 inches wide (as verified using ms paint) and the report is in landscape orientation. When I preview in eclipse and render to HTML browser window the logo looks fine. However, if I save to PDF only about 60% of the logo gets displayed. (the right side is lost) The PDF rendered version seems to expand the logo so that it cannot fit into the header of the report.
How do I prevent this from happening?
Thanks
Tim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version? If you're using an older version, there have been many upgrades to the PDF output. Let me know.
BirtCalgar
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="107698" data-time="1343744597" data-date="31 July 2012 - 07:23 AM"><p>
What is your BIRT version? If you're using an older version, there have been many upgrades to the PDF output. Let me know.<br /></p></blockquote>
I am using 2.3.2.
mwilliams
Is there any way you can recreate the issue in a report that I can run?