Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT HTTP ERROR: 500
Harini.V
I installed BIRT (Actuate 10) recently in my machine and I am getting the error shown in screenshot (attached) while trying to preview the report from BIRT Designer. I am not able to view the report as PDF or any other formats too. Please help on this issue. I have all required access and I am able to run the reports from iserver.
Steps taken to solve the issue:
? Uninstalled and Reinstalled BIRT twice to check if it helps.
? Checked and updated the latest version of java in my machine
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Harini.V
I installed BIRT (Actuate 10) recently in my machine and I am getting the error shown in screenshot (attached) while trying to preview the report from BIRT Designer. I am not able to view the report as PDF or any other formats too. Please help on this issue. I have all required access and I am able to run the reports from iserver.
Steps taken to solve the issue:
? Uninstalled and Reinstalled BIRT twice to check if it helps.
? Checked and updated the latest version of java in my machine
mwilliams
Can you check the log file to see if there is any more information on the error?
Harini.V
This is what i find in the log file
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor 4 0 2012-08-02 09:42:51.721
!MESSAGE The 'org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.ui.internal.hyperlink.script.JSPJavaHyperlinkDetector' extension from plug-in 'org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.ui' to the 'org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor.hyperlinkDetectors' extension point will be ignored because it contains invalid attributes.
!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor 4 0 2012-08-02 09:42:51.737
!MESSAGE The 'org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.ui.internal.hyperlink.script.event.JSPJavaHyperlinkDetector' extension from plug-in 'org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.ui' to the 'org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor.hyperlinkDetectors' extension point will be ignored because it contains invalid attributes.
mwilliams
There are several bugs about this issue with jsdt. Here is one.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=270407
One other solution I found with someone having this issue was to use a new workspace. The corruption could be in the workspace and not in the download.