Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Saving a dataset value to a variable?
megabri
I'm attempting to save a dataset value to a variable so I can print it on a footer, can anyone walk me through how to do this? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Megha Nidhi Dahal
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'megabri'" data-cid="107747" data-time="1343831276" data-date="01 August 2012 - 07:27 AM"><p>
I'm attempting to save a dataset value to a variable so I can print it on a footer, can anyone walk me through how to do this? Thanks!<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
So do you get only one row in that dataSet or is it something like you need to retrieve a particular row's value and display as the footer?<br />
<br />
-Megha
megabri
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Megha Nidhi Dahal'" data-cid="107831" data-time="1343915266" data-date="02 August 2012 - 06:47 AM"><p>
So do you get only one row in that dataSet or is it something like you need to retrieve a particular row's value and display as the footer?<br />
<br />
-Megha<br /></p></blockquote>
I only get one row. I need to display the values in that one row.
Megha Nidhi Dahal
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'megabri'" data-cid="107834" data-time="1343916730" data-date="02 August 2012 - 07:12 AM"><p>
I only get one row. I need to display the values in that one row.<br /></p></blockquote>
If it is only one row, you can have a grid in the footer and then bind this dataSet to it. That way you can access the value directly like in a table without having to use any variables.<br />
<br />
-Megha
megabri
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Megha Nidhi Dahal'" data-cid="107836" data-time="1343917839" data-date="02 August 2012 - 07:30 AM"><p>
If it is only one row, you can have a grid in the footer and then bind this dataSet to it. That way you can access the value directly like in a table without having to use any variables.<br />
<br />
-Megha<br /></p></blockquote>
Oh I see now! Thanks!