Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT pdf report print issue in pdf complete
sugsi
I have a pdf file which got exported from BIRT report. I tried opening that pdf file in adobe acrobat and tried printing it. It got printed properly.
But when i try to open the same pdf file using PDF complete and print it. Nothing gets printed. But the pdf file is getting opened in PDF complete properly.
Is birt pdf report not compatible with printing using pdf complete or so.?
Please any of you tell me solution for it. Its really Urgent.
I am attaching a sample pdf report exported using birt. It will not print anything if you open and print it via pdf complete.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet