Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Image is displaying statically instead of dynamically
megabri
Hey guys, seems like I'm never going to get these images right lol. I finally got an image to display in my birt report but it seems like it keeps displaying the first image over and over on each line. My image is generated by a url. I'm going to attach a photo so you can see what i'm talking about. Let me know if you can help me! In the image you'll see the 2 urls but you'll notice the images are the same.
PS my image is still not displaying when i generate the report as a PDF. Any idea how to fix that?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
I would try using images as resources (instead of URI). And then load the images as a resource when you import the report.
P.S. I know this works outside of Maximo (I just tested this myself now).