Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Export PDF report to with locale
udeRox
Hi,
I'm using three locales(Sinhala,Tamil,English) in my birt reporting project. Locales are working well in BIRT web viewer,I can export report to excel or word without any issues, fonts appear correctly in the exported reports.But when I used Sinhala or Tamil for PDF reports,fonts are not appearing in the exported reports,I google it, but couldn't find the proper solution to this,
Can anyone help me to short out this problem.
Thank you in advance,
Udeshika
Cheers,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
udeRox
Hi,
I have asked this question before , anyone have't faced this issue?,No one has responded to the question,Am I in BIRT forum ????
I'm using three locales(Sinhala,Tamil,English) in my birt reporting project. Locales are working well in BIRT web viewer,I can export report to excel or word without any issues, fonts appear correctly in the exported reports.But when I used Sinhala or Tamil for PDF reports,fonts are not appearing in the exported reports,I google it, but couldn't find the proper solution to this,
Can anyone help me to short out this problem.
Thank you in advance,
Udeshika
Cheers,
mwilliams
Do you have true type fonts for those?