Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamically Control Column height of the sub-table
howiejao
Hi,
I have search through the forum. There was a similar post regarding to this and the answer is to use dynamic text which then would dynamically adjust the height of the column.
This does not work on my case. I have a simple 1x1 sub-table placed in a single 1x1 column of the parent table. I used the dynamic text in the column of the sub-table.
How do I achieve dynamically adjust the row height?
Thanks in advanced
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Is the row height of the outer table fixed? If so, it won't adjust automatically, depending on the data, because it's set. Let me know. An example, using the sample database, showing your issue might be helpful.
howiejao
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="108307" data-time="1344443785" data-date="08 August 2012 - 09:36 AM"><p>
Is the row height of the outer table fixed? If so, it won't adjust automatically, depending on the data, because it's set. Let me know. An example, using the sample database, showing your issue might be helpful.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
How to not set the row height of the outer table fixed?
mwilliams
If you select the row of the table that you have the dynamic text in and delete the value of the "height" property in the property editor, the row's height should be dynamic. If you attach your report, I'll take a look at it.