Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
New Data Set doesn't show all of my tables
smorrison
I'm a newbie to BIRT. Another user helped me figure out how to create a Data Source connection. The next step is to figure out how to create a Data Set. When I look in the schema, I expected to see the same list of tables as I can see in Crystal Reports designer. I saw a few but not nearly all of them. I used the filter and was able to see some that weren't listed before but still can't see them all. I don't know the exact names of all the tables, I need to SEE them. What's the trick to this? Does BIRT have a limitation on how many it'll display ? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Look at window preferences.
See attached screenshot.
Jason
JasonW
did not look like the screen made it.
smorrison
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'JasonW'" data-cid="108350" data-time="1344471401" data-date="08 August 2012 - 05:16 PM"><p>
did not look like the screen made it.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thank you Jason. My manager ordered some books on BIRT I'll need to read. I'm just a little grumpy b/c I other work to do and the switch over from crystal isn't going to be as easy as I'd hoped. I appreciate your help.
JasonW
No problem. I hope we can help you make the transition.
Jason