Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Columns in Oracle
fabioebt
Hi, I have a problem with my report, I made it with using MySql and now I need to convert to Oracle, I already converted the query, but the Oracle put all the columns in majuscule, so all my Table has errors and I have many aggregations that use the columns.<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Example: </strong><br />
<br />
in mySql: dataSetRow["dtYear"]; ===> so I converted to oracle<br />
<br />
result in oracle: dataSetRow["DTYEAR"];<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Question:</strong><br />
<br />
Is there a way to keep the colums like mysql using oracle?<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
BIRT Version 3.7.2
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
For your reports that are already made, that you've converted, you could try using the "Alias" in the "output columns" section of the dataSet editor to make the column names look like those from MySQL.
fabioebt
Thank you mwillians, the "alias" can help me.
mwilliams
You're welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!