Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Column heading in crosstab
HSMorales
I have a report with a crosstab. The column headings have a border that BIRT put in automatically when I created the crosstab. How do I remove or hide this border ??
Thanks
BIRT 3.7.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If you deleted the column header text element and still have the border, you'd be better off by selecting the crosstab, going to the property editor, and select the hide measure header check box. If you don't like the default styling of the crosstab, go to the styles section of the outline. There you'll see a crosstab cell style. It only has a border. If you delete the style, all borders will disappear. Then, you can add styling to your crosstab how you'd like, in the property editor.